Virtual Tax Appointment
This appointment model can be done on your home computer or smartphone. You will need the ability to upload documents from your computer into our secure software program. Alternatively, you can take pictures of your documents on your smartphone and upload them to our secure software program. Once you make an appointment, you will receive an email describing what you need to do to get started. We will provide you with a support email to contact us with any difficulties you may experience. Your appointment slot does not necessarily mean that you will be speaking with a tax preparer at the exact time. This only reserves your place in the virtual queue for the date you select. Someone will arrange an agreed-upon time to contact you after your documents have been uploaded correctly into the software. After the initial phone call, the tax preparer will have 48 hours to complete your return. A quality reviewer will look over your return and schedule a time with you to review the return together over the phone. You will then sign the tax return by e-signature and your return will be e-filed.
PLEASE NOTE: TURNAROUND TIME FOR YOUR TAX RETURN WHEN SELECTING VIRTUAL IS CURRENTLY 5-7 DAYS. THERE WILL LIKELY NOT BE A PHONE CALL AT YOUR SPECIFIC APPOINTMENT TIME. PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR AN EMAIL INVITATION THE DAY BEFORE OR THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT TO GET STARTED UPLOADING DOCUMENTS. WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU WHEN WE ARE WORKING ON YOUR TAX RETURN AND FIND A CONVENIENT TIME TO TALK THROUGH IT.
All tax sites require an appointment this year - there will be no walk-in appointments available.
List of Docs to Submit
Failure to submit all required documentation will delay your assistance.
We require below documents:
- Photo ID: Driver License, Passport, Government-Issue Photo ID
- Social Security Cards for every person that will be listed on return (including children) or ITINS
- All tax documents that have been received for the tax year (including but not limited to: W2, 1095A, 1098T, 1098E, 1099R, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099MISC, 1099SSA, 1099B, 1099C)
- Last Year's Tax Return
- Bank account and routing number if using direct deposit to receive tax refund
- If taxpayer has childcare expenses, need documentation of the amount paid, address of facility, and provider's Federal EIN number or provider's SSN
- Identity Protection PIN if the IRS has assigned one to you
Be prepared to share the amount of your stimulus payment with your tax preparer.
Please note after reviewing your documents we may request additional information to complete your application.